Internal Auditor Training
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)
On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
- • Understand the ISO 14001 standard.
- • Understand key environmental issues.
- • Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria.
- • Successfully execute an environmental management systems audit.
- • Identify strengths and weaknesses of an EMS.
- • Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports.
- • Communicate your report to relevant personnel and management.
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company. However, the procedures, work instructions and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during EMS audits.
A prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 and a general understanding of environmental issues and related subjects would be beneficial, but not essential
For more details or any course registration please contact: