Lead Implementer Training
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)
EMS is “a system and database which integrates procedures and processes for training of personnel, monitoring, summarizing, and reporting of specialized environmental performance information. The goal of EMS is to increase compliance and reduce waste.”
Who should attend?
- • A prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 would be beneficial.
- • Completion of secondary education.
- • An understanding of report writing is desirable.
those candidates who are qualified auditors in other disciplines (QMS, EMS,etc.) and have experience of environmental management may find the 3 day EMS Auditor Conversion training course more appropriate.
On successful completion of this training participants will be awarded with certificatewhich has worldwide recognition and validity.
On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
For more details or any course registration please contact:
- • Understand the ISO 14001:2004 standard
- • Understand key environmental issues
- • Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- • Successfully execute and environmentalmanagement systems audit
- • Understand the differences between QMS and EMS audits
- • Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- • Communicate your report to a client