Lead Implementer Training
ISO 20001:2011 Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
This training course is designed for those who wish to become IT Service Management System (ITSMS) auditor/Lead Auditor and is based on ISO 20000-1:2005. Successful qualification in Auditor / Lead Auditor training course is a pre-requisite for empanelment of ITSMS Auditors.
To gain knowledge & skill for conducting ITSMS audits.
- • Explain the purpose of an Information Technology Service Management System including policies, process-based framework with linked activities to enable the effective management and implementation of all information technology services.
- • Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1 Specification and ISO/IEC 20000-2 Part 2 Code of Practice and ISO/IEC 17799:2005 and ISO/IEC TR 18044:2004.
- • Explain the role of an ITSMS Auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an Information Technology Service Management System audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- • Interpret the requirement of ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1 in the context of application to an audit
- • Plan, conduct, report and follow up an Information Technology Service Management system audit to the ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1 Standard in accordance with ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditors and by interpreting ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1
Who Should Attend
This training course is meant for those who wish to become ITSMS Auditor. These may be
- • IT Service Professionals
- • ITSMS Process Owners
- • ITSMS Consultants/ Auditors
It is expected that participants have completed University level of education. Participants should be working professionals and have undergone awareness/foundation training on ITSM processes. The course focuses on teaching & developing ITSMS audit skills and should not be looked as basis for learning ITSMS.
Assessment and Examination
The training course has built in continuous assessment and a written examination on 5th day afternoon at the conclusion of the course. Successful qualification in both is essential to qualify for Auditor / Lead Auditor certificate. Successful participants will be awarded with certificate of successful completion. Other participants shall get participation certificate from DFVC.
Course Duration and Timings
- • The course duration is Five Days.
- • The training course will be held 0830 hrs. To 1830 hrs. Approx. daily except on 5thday, when it will be over by 1700 hrs.
The delegates will receive standards (IS/ISO 20000-1:2005 & IS/ISO 19011) for use during the course and course material consisting of
- • Participants material
- • Exercise manual
- • Stationery
The course is delivered as a public program as well as can be conducted on-site either at our venue or at client premises. For details please contact DFVC.
Each course will have maximum of 20 participants.
Medium of course delivery is English.
For more details or any course registration please contact: