Lead Implementer Training
ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
5days (inclusive of half-day exam on the last day)
This is an advanced level Business Continuity Management (BCM) Audit course with a 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. This workshop is primarily designed for senior BCM professionals with audit responsibilities, system auditors and /or lead auditors to conduct audit/ assessments based on the ISO22301 Business Continuity Management System. As a qualified BCM Auditor or Lead Auditor, he or she is to decide on behalf of the clients on the compliance and effectiveness of the audited organization’s business continuity management system in meeting ISO22301 requirements. Participants who successfully attended the workshop and successfully completed the certification examination (with a 75% passing score) on the 5th day will be able to apply for certification as Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA).
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- • Have good understanding of the ISO22301 Business Continuity Management System and its requirements.
- • Differentiate the various types of audits.
- • Have knowledge of the key attributes of the management system auditor/lead auditor.
- • Understand the audit process and framework.
- • Prepare an audit checklist and standardized audit program.
- • Conducting pre-audit or opening meeting.
- • Conduct site audits.
- • Collect audit evidences.
- • Determine non-conformities of BCMS requirements based on ISO22301.
- • Write non-conformity audit reports.
- • Know the areas for follow-up and corrective actions after the audit.
The Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their BCCLA examination, with verifications of the participant's experience by BCM Institute.
Who should attend?
For more details or any course registration please contact:
- • Audit Directors and Senior Audit Managers with responsibilities for BCM audit Professionals responsible for auditing a business continuity management system.
- • Practitioners who will be required to perform BCM audits.
- • Management Systems auditors who are keen in auditing BCMS
- • BCM and DR professionals assigned with review and auditing responsibilities.
- • Auditors or Management Representatives from any organization embarking on their BCMS process may also consider this course as it is the most comprehensive course to guide any practitioners who would like to be competent in understanding the process of auditing with ISO22301 BCM Standard.
- • Participants planning to perform self-assessment.
- • Consultants planning to provide independent audits
- • Existing auditors who will be performing BCM audits.