Lead Implementer Training
ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS)
On successfully completing the course, students will have:
- • an appreciation of the importance of managing Health and Safety at work
- • understanding of Health and Safety management systems including the requirements BS OHSAS 45001:2016
- • Understanding of the concepts and methods for risk management.
- • understanding of the continual improvement
- • a detailed understanding of the principal requirements for auditing H&S Management systems.
- • Ability to plan, conduct an audit and report its results
For more details or any course registration please contact:
- • Completion of secondary education.
- • An understanding of report writing is desirable.
- • A basic knowledge of OH&S issues and the requirements of BS OHSAS 45001:2016 would be beneficial.
- • Those who are not familiar with the purpose and intent of the standard are advised to attend a foundation course on the subject. Those prospective delegates, who have already attended any other 5 day lead auditor course, may find the 3 day OHSAS auditor conversion course more appropriate.