Lead Implementer Training
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)
Organizations desiring to be ahead of competition and enhance customer satisfaction; need to streamline their operations by improving their processes in line with the internationally accepted standards such as ISO 9001:2015.
Who should attend?
- • All the people who would like to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard andinterested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
- • Anyone who wishes to plan, implement new system aligned to ISO 9001 or maintain the existing system.
- • Project Managers, Product owners, QA/QC professionals, other team members.
Benefits of the course and Takeaways:
Delegates who successfully complete this course will receive a DFVC Certificate of Achievement based on the result of an assessment at the end of the course. DFVC certificates have worldwide recognition and validity.
For more details or any course registration please contact:
- • Clear understanding of the concept of quality management system
- • Provides a systems approach and a process approach
- • Approach for conducting an internal audit, good practices
- • Certificate of achievement on successfully completing the examination and others will get certificate of Attendance