Project Management Professional
Project Management Professional (PMP®)
Project Management is the key focus and a critical skill that forms the base building blocks of a successful project delivery and their by void project failures and cost overruns. PMP® Certification from the Project Management Institute is the industry standard for demonstrating competence and a solid foundation of project management skills. This workshop provides strategies to condense your study efforts and methods you can use for the multiple answer questions that achieve higher marks in the exam. Objective of the workshop
Project & Project Management
- • Project, Program & Portfolio Management - Understand Project & difference between operations & project management. What is Program & Portfolio Management?
- • Project Initiation – How a project is initiated with Project allotment. Defining assumptions, risks, broader time lines etc.
- • Project Planning – Plan a Project with Scope, Time, Cost, HR, Procurement and Risks Management
- • Project Strangulation – Understand how to execute the Projects
- • Project Monitoring & Controlling – Understand controlling timelines, cost & scope of the project along with managing stakeholder’s expectations
- • Project Closing – How to close a project with performance appraisals, contracts closure, etc.
Project Knowledge Areas
- • Project Scope Management – Gathering requirements, defining scope
- • Project Time Management – Learn how to create WBS, Network diagrams, develop schedules
- • Project Cost Management –Determine costs with Project cost, Management cost, contingency costs etc. Learn earned value techniques
- • Project Quality Management – What is Quality control and Quality assurance? How this is applicable to the projects
- • Project Human Resource Management – How to acquire, develop and manage project groups
- • Project Communications Management – How to manage stakeholders, meeting project reporting requirements, etc.
- • Project Risk Management – Understand what are known and unknown. How to manage them?
- • Project Procurement Management – Determine what is to be purchased, how to be purchased, when to be purchased etc.
- • Project Integration Management-Understand how to properly coordinate the various element of the project.
- • Project Stakeholder Management-Understand how to manage identify the stakeholders, determine their requirements and expectations to ensure a successful project.
What you will get?
For more details or any course registration please contact:
- • Earn 35 PMI PDUs / Contact hours Certificate
- • 16 PDUs from In-class training & remaining 3 PDUs from 100 days online training
- • 6 PMP Practice Tests
- • Downloadable offline e-book.
- • Discussion learning in In-class training
- • Project management templates ready to use for projects within your organization
- • PMP formula flash cards
- • Business Lunch & Tea
- • PMI exam application form assistance, End to End Support
To know further details, information on Group Discounts, In-house training, Coaching and Consulting, and Corporate Nominations for the training, please contact us.