This intensive module is aimed at giving practical training to quality assurance professionals and equips them in doing their jobs better. Participants will understand DMAIC methodology and will learn various quality tools & techniques which are based on a structured and continuous process improvement. The duration of this workshop is 16 hours (2 days).
Objective of the workshop
- Demonstrates knowledge of six sigma tool by applying them to a classroom case study.
- Apply the knowledge of six sigma tools to a DMAIC improvement project that can be used as a basis of DMAIC Yellow Belt certification.
- Apply the knowledge at their workplace as part of their role and future projects.
- Better placement
- Better salary
- Time Management
- Prepare students for leadership role
- Increase knowledge and skill