Our instructors are lead auditors, business improvement specialists, consultants, industry experts as well as instructors who have been exposed to a wide range of companies and industries in India and overseas. Our training solutions are built on innovative experimental methodologies with global delivery capacity. We develop and deliver Programs for both public & in-house training, thus bringing along first-hand experience and knowledge to the delegates.
What will you learn? This program will help you understand:
- Overview of QMS & its salient features
- QMS principles and PDCA model
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (Detailed understating of clauses)
- Implement QMS within your respective functional areas and prepare for internal/external audits.
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
- Completing audit and follow-up
- Understand concepts of Quality and importance of the Quality Management Principles
- Develop skills for implementation of Quality Management System
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Develop skills for planning, conduct and follow-up of QMS audits directed towards maintenance and continual improvements of the QMS
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and assist with corrective actions
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Develop skills for Corrective Action Management and Continual Improvement Project management.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits.
- Quality Control Managers; Members of a quality team; Expert advisors in Quality Management Systems
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a quality function or for a QMS project management function
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS)